1) The “What We’re Reading Now” newsletter from Blue Willow Bookshop in Houston
“Complete boy fun occurs when a shark and a train try to outdo each other…”
2) The upcoming Shark Vs. Train launch party at BookPeople in Austin, Texas
“We are so excited to be welcoming one of our favorite local authors…”
3) This Tweet from Bunch of Grapes Bookstore on Martha’s Vineyard
“If today is any judge, I’m going to sell about 20 million copies of SHARK VS TRAIN this summer…”
4) This blog post from Hooray for Books! in Alexandria, Virginia
“Shark Vs. Train just hit our shelves today and instantly became my new favorite…”
5) This recommendation from Quail Ridge Books & Music in Raleigh, North Carolina
“Adults and kids alike will be howling with laughter, no matter whose side you’re rooting for…”
6) This staff pick from RiverRun Bookstore in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Perfect for 5-7 year old rambunctious boys and girls…”
Chris, congratulations on all the wonderful comments. I’m especially fond of the one from Bunch of Grapes. Twenty million sounds good, especially from one island. Yes!
Thanks, Jeannine. And you know, I’d be satisfied if Bunch of Grapes sold only half that many.