It just keeps getting harder to limit my weekly favorites to five or six, but here goes…
- GottaBook debuts by asking, Me? A librarian????
- Big A little a introduces The Edge of the Forest
- Devas T. Rants and Raves! offers proof that K loves books
- One Over-Caffeinated Mom takes in a youth awards ceremony with My little writers
- Writing With a Broken Tusk recounts Judging for the Golden Kite fiction award
And don’t forget that the submissions deadline for the 2nd Carnival of Children’s Literature is next Friday, March 3. Here’s a little inspiration from A Chair, A Fireplace and A Tea Cozy.