So I won’t:
- Two of my agentmates, Mary Hershey and Robin LaFevers, have launched Shrinking Violet Promotions, a how-to-market blog catering to introverts. (What? Introverted writers?) Don’t miss their “You know you’re a true introvert when…” contest.
- With regard to the Jenna Bush book, Gail Gauthier makes more sense than one person should be allowed.
- Lisa Yee’s going Thurber. Congratulations, Lisa!
- I just now realized that Kristen at pixie stix kids pix is the same Kristen I enjoyed meeting so much at the Texas Library Association conference a couple of years ago, when she was marketing manager at Kingfisher Books. If you still haven’t seen her Kerfuffle Analysis, best get to it.
- I’d been waiting for Cynthia Leitich Smith to officially post about her newly contracted picture book, Holler Loudly, so that I could congratulate her. Now she has, so now I will. Congrats, Cyn!