Specifically, move along to:
- Harold Underdown at the Purple Crayon helpfully summarizes the current state of Working in Children’s Books and the Recession of 2008-09
- Mark Hurst at Good Experience has bad news for authors prone to repeating themselves in A Kindle trick changes the reading experience
- Alison Morris at ShelfTalker asks, On What Subjects Do We Need More Non-Fiction?
- Melissa Stewart at I.N.K. offers a smart approach to “Meeting” the Author
- Jeremy Adam Smith at Beacon Broadside asks (and answers), Why Write Books?